January 15, 2018

Minion Valentine Party Favors for Kids


Who is ready for Valentine's Day? Well not me exactly but it's always nice to be prepared ahead of time so I thought maybe I could help with some ideas if you are one to jump on top of projects. 2 years ago I was in charge of gift bags for Zane's class (2nd grade). I have this little problem called crafting, so when I do something it can be time consuming. As I was making all the stuff, my husband said, "Why do you take so much time to do all this"...I then said "look at Jaden she is already 18 years old, we only get our children for a little while, it is well worth the time and effort." At that time our oldest daughter was 18 and now she is 20 and I am still having a hard time grasping the fact she no longer lives with us

So here are some ideas for classroom parties...I did a Minion theme since my son loves Minions.

So the items in the gift bag were homemade Minion mask, Minion Twinkies, bottle cap necklaces, homemade slime, bubbles, and a cupcake parfait.


 You can find these awesome Minion wrappers at HaleGrafx  HERE and HERE
You can also find the heart saying I attached to the back at examiner.com HERE 



 I found a Minion mask on google and used it as a pattern to make these. I then printed up the little saying May I mask you out Minion Valentine?


 For the homemade slime I made I printed up  Slime yours Minion Valentine for the girls and for the boys I printed up Be my Valenslime Minion



 For the bubbles I printed up Just popping in to say Happy Valentine's Day for the girls and for the boys I printed up You blow me away Valentine



 For the bottle cap necklaces/bracelets I found them on google put could not tell you from which website.




 This cupcake parfait consisted up chocolate cupcakes, ganache, banana pudding, banana buttercream frosting, drizzled with chocolate, topped with chocolate covered banana chips and these cute little Minion gummies I found at Walmart.
You can find the cupcake wrapper printable at Oh my Fiesta in English I just added some hearts and a couple of sayings...I'm bananas for you Valentine and on the other side I added You make my heart go bananas Valentine. 



 Here is my handsome little Minion 




And here is the classroom full of Minions! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10