May 17, 2013

DIY Fireplace

Finally after however many post I can finally show you 'all' of my fireplace! Just about everything on here I crafted myself. Feel free to check them out.....here, here, here, here, and here! The finished fireplace!
 
The whole view of my fireplace

 The top view of my fireplace
 
The left side of my fireplace (top half)
 
The right side of my fireplace (top half)
 
Well what do you think? My husband says it's too busy and I actually might agree with him? I'm still not sure if I want to tone it down or just go all out! I love the white brick of my fireplace but dislike the white walls...too much white going on. I hope that I can purssuade my landlord to allow me to paint the walls so the fireplace can stand out more. Anyways with some finishing touches (my praying hands and clock) I have my fireplace decorated...FINALLY! Hope you like my DIY FIREPLACE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10